Irish Coffee has a long history and is one of the best known coffee cocktails — for good reason. It’s a wonderful combination of sweetened coffee, Irish Whisky and whipped cream. It’s delicious and easy to make. Our twist on the original features our vibrant Big Bang Coffee and is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
Caramel Irish Coffee Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
8 oz freshly brewed Medium Roast Big Bang Coffee
1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey
1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
1/3 cup whipped cream
1 tbsp caramel syrup
A pinch of green sprinkles (optional)
- Brew Peet’s Big Bang coffee (at least 8oz).
- Stir together Irish whiskey and brown sugar in Irish coffee glass.
- Pour in brewed coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel syrup.
- For extra-hot coffee, warm Irish coffee glass or mug by filling with hot water. Let stand for 1 minute, then pour out.
- Substitute granulated sugar, demerara or turbinado sugar for brown sugar.